Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What Would YOU do with $1 Million CONTEST

I was watching "Deal or No Deal" last night. Howie,the host of the show, asked the contestant, "What would you do with one million dollars?" That got me thinking....
what would I do with one million dollars? I had a great time dreaming about what that would be like, what I'd do, how it would impact my life.


Here's an offer I'd like to throw out here. Answer the question, what would you do with a million dollars? Write your response in the comment section of this blog. I'll hold a contest. On January 31st I'll pick one response. That person will receive $150 of coaching. Perhaps you can use it to propel yourself into moving towards a "million dollar life". One that is fun, exciting, fulfilling and has you really lit up!


What do you have to lose? Jump in. 1 Million dollars! Dream big...what will your life be like? How will that amount of money affect you? What have you always wanted to do but haven't because of money? Who would you share it with?

Be a winner...enter the contest...and dream big.

No comments: